Car Decals Printing
A good car decals printing service should offer with some smart tips for removing car decals. The following are the 5-step process we offer to remove it.
- Clean the decal or sticker and the area surrounding it. To clean the decals or stickers, you can use soapy water and a cleaning cloth. Clean the area around the decal or sticker properly where you want to remove so that no grit or grime interferes with decal’s adhesive-busting ability.
- Warm it up. To remove the decal or sticker, heat it with a hair dryer. It will help to release the adhesive in the back of the decal and allow pulling it up with ease. You can also use a heat gun in this instance but it may damage the car’s paint. A hair dryer is the best way to heat it up because it is less powerful than a heat gun.
- Scrape up under the sticker. When the decal or sticker is heated up, you can scrape up under the sticker with a plastic card at an angle and begin to peel it away. You can also use your fingertips and razor blade back to peel it away. But one important thing you should remember is do not use a razor blade or box cutter on car’s paint because it may damage it.
- Use glue removal products carefully. You can use a dab of goo removal applied to a clean microfiber cloth and rub it on the glue residue. Let it stand for one minute to absorb and then remove the residue off with soapy water. It is necessary to repeat this process until the entire glue residue has come off.
- Finally wash again to remove any remaining dirt. The final step is to wash again, dry and wax the whole area to ensure proper removal as well as surface protection.
Feel free to contact us for more information at HERE.